Lean Case Study: Kaas Tailored
In this course, we visit upholstery solutions provider Kaas Tailored to get an up-close look at how they manage their high-mix low-volume production, promote kaizen, build management routines through gemba walks and daily accountability practices, and balance long-term hoshin plans with monthly experimentation. We also join a tour group as they learn about the seven types of waste and witness various flow simulations. Watch and be inspired by all the improvements the Kaas Tailored team has made so far on their lean journey.
The Gap Between Work and Hobbies
Tucker Kaas, Kaizen Consultant and GM Resident at Kaas Tailored, describes the gap between hobbies and work using affinity columns and brain chemistry.
- 1:05 Our feelings about hobbies
- 4:04 Our feelings about work
- 8:02 What stress is
- 11:50 How stress affects our body
- 13:25 How stress affects our personal relationships
- 14:34 How stress affects our community
- 16:36 The gap between hobbies and work
- 17:20 Kaizen