Lean Journey Interviews: Texas Nameplate
The Gemba Academy crew takes a road trip to Lancaster Texas to meet up with the folks behind Texas Nameplate. This video series is focused on sustainability.
Water Recycling System
Ron takes a walk across the parking lot to the Chemical H4 building. He meets up with Ron Shouse, (In-House Chemical Guru) and Maintenance Coordinator along with Ronnie Phelps, (Inventor) and Printer at Texas Nameplate. All three Rons discuss how TNC created and uses their water recycling system.
- 0:30 - an Introduction to the two Ron's
- 01:40 - How is the water recycling system important to their sustainability efforts?
- 03:30 - The challenges of their old facility
- 04:00 - How much water do they recycle?
- 04:25 - How does the water recycling system work?
- 07:55 - How long does it take for water to be recycled?
- 08:40 - Future Plans for improving the recycling system
- 10:14 - Why is being green so important?
- 10:55 - How much money a year does this system save?