Ron learns about the third “R” in Texas Nameplate’s green project — Reclaim. Ron Shouse explains how the reclamation process works.
- 00:10 — What is solvent reclaiming?
- 01:15 — What are other companies doing with solvent disposal?
- 01:55 — How does the system work?
- 02:57 — What percentage of solvent is able to be reclaimed?
- 03:37 — Is there a point where solvent is no longer reclaimable?
- 04:40 — How often do the byproducts need to be disposed of? What happens to them?
Ron Introduces Us To Texas Nameplate Company
People, Planet and Profit - Triple Bottom Line
Meet Dan Crownover - A Millennial's Perspective
The Texas Nameplate Process
Using the iScrubber to Strip Nameplates
Water Recycling System
Rejuvenation of Acid
The Real Reason Behind Sustainability