Mina Hsu, Director of Sales and Dan Crownover, Administrative Manager, walk Ron through the process of how Texas Nameplate worked as a team to go paperless throughout the facility, even developing their own ERP.
- 0:19 — Introduction to Mina Hsu
- 01:00 — The journey from papers to paperless
- 02:17 — How many trees per year were being killed by their previous process?
- 03:00 — Other costs savings realized by going paperless
- 03:40 — Productivity gains
- 05:24 — The transition process and developing their own ERP
- 09:04 — Advice for getting started on a paperless transition
- 11:45 — Elimination of papercuts!
- 13:20 — Running parallel facilities on the power of paperless
Ron Introduces Us To Texas Nameplate Company
People, Planet and Profit - Triple Bottom Line
Meet Dan Crownover - A Millennial's Perspective
The Texas Nameplate Process
Using the iScrubber to Strip Nameplates
Water Recycling System
Rejuvenation of Acid
Next VideoThe Real Reason Behind Sustainability