Last Updated: Aug 28, 2019 6:50:48 PM
The following are general system requirements.
- Broadband internet connection
- Standard Definition video (SD): Minimum sustained download speed of 1.5 Mbps required for no buffering
- High Definition video (HD): Minimum sustained download speed of 2.0 Mbps required for no buffering
- Slower speeds require a longer initial buffering time, and may pause to re-buffer over the course of the video time line.
- Check your internet speed
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- macOS Mavericks or later
- 1.5 GHz CPU
- 256 MB RAM
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- Chrome (latest version is recommended)
- FireFox (latest version is recommended)
- Safari 8 or higher
- The following file types must be permitted (firewall must not block them): FLV, MP4, MP3, SWF, GIF, JPG, PNG,TXT, HTM, JS, XLS, SRT, VTT,SVG
* Internet Explorer 11 should mostly work, although with it being such an old browser it may have trouble with some site functionality. If you experience trouble with this browser, please try a different supported browser.
**Adobe Flash Player may be required for older browsers (get it free here)