Processes Confirmation with a Kamishibai System
Mike Wroblewski explains one of the simplest yet most powerful auditing systems available today: the Kamishibai System.
- 0:19 — The meaning of Kamishibai
- 2:43 — Who Kamishibai is for
- 4:05 — The two types of Kamishibai
- 6:59 — Using the “cardboard engineering” approach
- 11:32 — Knowing your processes
- 12:20 — An example of a company that uses Kamishibai
Tips for Coaching Through Leader Standard Work
Example Role Play of Leader Standard Work Coaching
Introduction to Leader Standard Work
How We Learn to Be Leaders
The Role of a Lean Leader
What Is a Lean Management System?
Lean Management and Process Focus
What Is Leader Standard Work?
What Does Your Typical Day Look Like?
How to Create Leader Standard Work
How Visual Controls Support Leader Standard Work
Daily Accountability Through Huddle Meetings