Leader Standard Work
Recorded at the Peterbilt manufacturing plant in Denton, Texas, author and lean sensei Mike Wroblewski explains what Leader Standard Work is, how to implement it successfully, and how to maintain it with the powerful Kamishibai auditing system.
Daily Accountability Through Huddle Meetings
The hardest part of Leader Standard Work is the need for daily accountability and discipline. Mike Wroblewski explains how you can have both.
- 0:55 - What your huddle meetings should be like
- 3;35 - Some examples of meeting boards
- 4:39 - The leader’s challenge
- 5:44 - Questions to ask in a huddle meeting
- 8:09 - The importance of “leading from the front”