Jumpstart Your Lean Journey
Implement lean the right way, with a Gemba Academy coach right by your side!Contact Us for a Consultation
Work one-on-one with a mentor and coach who's been there before
No more false starts! Implement lean the right way.
Training materials are there when you need them.
ROI is achieved through improvements to your organization that can be scaled.
Get experience, be an expert, and lead change in your organization.
Teams (2 or more)
Become a force of change throughout the enterprise.
Build Your Own Team of Experts
Gemba Academy's Lean Practitioner Course is a rigorous, tools and Lean thinking focused 8-month program. The course combines video learning content, practical application, and individual coaching to shift thinking and actions to form habits deeply rooted in Lean to better serve the customer and improve the organization's operational performance.
- ☑ 5S of an area including the implementation of an audit system.
- ☑ Understand the three types of waste and the seven forms of waste through Ohno circle exercises followed by making related improvements.
- ☑ Solve a problem using the 8-step practical problem solving method.
- ☑ Use the A3 method to work through challenges in the course.
- ☑ Implement kanban in at least one area.
- ☑ Implement visual controls in at least one area.
- ☑ Use the Toyota Kata improvement kata (PDCA) repeatedly throughout the course.
- ☑ Learn to be a kata coach by first being coached using the Toyota Kata coaching method.
- ☑ Write standard work for a process within your own organization.
- ☑ Create both a current state and future state value stream map.
- ☑ Plan and execute a kaizen event.
- ☑ Create or improve a visual management board for a team, process, or department.
- ☑ Use leader standard work to manage course progress along with other responsibilities.
- ☑ Develop skills training expertise using TWI Job Instruction.
- ☑ Improve a process using TWI Job Methods and SMED.
- ☑ Complete the action guides for final report out to leadership.
- ☑ Create an initial learning path document to facilitate improvement and support the development of others.
- ☑ Create a 90-Day Roadmap to facilitate continuous improvement.
- ☑ Gain the experience needed to share Lean thinking within their organization.
Are you ready to get serious about your lean journey?
Contact us, and one of your lean coaches will get back to you to get us started!