The Kaizen Way
Translated the word kaizen means to “change for the better”. In The Kaizen Way you’ll learn exactly what kaizen is and how it’s helping organizations in industries such as manufacturing, office environments, and healthcare reduce costs and increase profits without resorting to massive layoffs. In fact, during The Kaizen Way you’ll hear how one company managed to increase net profits by close to 25% even though their sales were down by 25% the same year!
Preparing for the Kaizen Event
Learn how to use our Kaizen Event Timeline to plan your Kaizen Event.
- 0:53 - The Kaizen Event Timeline
- 1:30 - The first three tasks
- 2:22 - Data collection
- 3:00 - Team member and leader selection
- 4:26 - The ⅓ rule
- 5:04 - Setting the timing
- 5:49 - Facilities preparation
- 6:07 - The Kaizen team package
- 6:27 - Communication