Dealing With the Seven Deadly Wastes
In this course, you’ll learn what the Seven Deadly Wastes are, what causes them, and what they can cost your organization. You’ll also learn how to combat each individual waste using tools like kanban and 5S.
Stand in the Circle
Learn how to identify waste by standing in an Ohno Circle.
- 0:47 - What Standing in the Circle means
- 1:28 - The first step - find a spot
- 1:43 - The second step - stand and observe
- 2:11 - The third step - write down problems
- 2:38 - The fourth step - review findings
- 2:45 - The fifth step - identify the type of waste
- 3:06 - The sixth step- have a “5 Why” dialogue
- 3:26 - The seventh step - resolve at least one issue
- 3:48 - The eighth step - share findings
- 4:18 - What you’ll need