Leader Standard Work Workshop
Recorded at the Peterbilt manufacturing plant in Denton, Texas, author and lean sensei Mike Wroblewski explains what Leader Standard Work is, how to implement it successfully, and how to maintain it with the powerful Kamishibai auditing system.
Processes Confirmation with a Kamishibai System
Mike Wroblewski explains one of the simplest yet most powerful auditing systems available today: the Kamishibai System.
- 0:19 - The meaning of Kamishibai
- 2:43 - Who Kamishibai is for
- 4:05 - The two types of Kamishibai
- 6:59 - Using the “cardboard engineering” approach
- 11:32 - Knowing your processes
- 12:20 - An example of a company that uses Kamishibai