Presentations from the 2019 KataCon5 event. KataCon is the annual gathering place for Toyota Kata Geeks across North America and around the globe. It’s where the “convinced” and the “curious” gather to share what they’re learning, freely and enthusiastically.
Facts, Data, Emotions, and Testing at the Threshold of Knowledge
Mike Rother concludes this presentation with a discussion about how facts and data affect the knowledge threshold, as well as how emotion plays into it.
- 0:21 - Beth Carrington on the threshold of knowledge
- 2:15 - Dealing with resistance and anger
- 3:48 - Recognizing the threshold of knowledge
- 5:21 - Learning cycles and the threshold of knowledge
- 7:22 - Request for more information