The Kaizen Way
A deep understanding of Kaizen, which means to change for the better, will change the way you look at process improvement forever. In this course, which is also from the School of Lean, you'll learn what Kaizen is as well as how to run a kaizen event. To be sure, continuous improvement projects don't have to take months to complete. In fact, a Six Sigma project may include one, or more, kaizen events as the team works to improve the process.
The Kaizen Event Week
Learn what to expect during a Kaizen Event Week, and how to handle any negativity that may arise.
- 0:57 - How to handle negativity
- 1:50 - Training your team
- 2:17 - Going to the gemba
- 3:22 - Senior leadership involvement
- 3:50 - Some things to keep in mind