The Kaizen Way
A deep understanding of Kaizen, which means to change for the better, will change the way you look at process improvement forever. In this course, which is also from the School of Lean, you'll learn what Kaizen is as well as how to run a kaizen event. To be sure, continuous improvement projects don't have to take months to complete. In fact, a Six Sigma project may include one, or more, kaizen events as the team works to improve the process.
Simple Kaizen Part 2
Part 2 of Consultant Mike Wroblewski’s “Simple Kaizen” presentation.
- 0:05 - Big ideas vs. small ideas
- 0:50 - The steps of Simple Kaizen
- 2:22 - Simple Kaizen Submission Form
- 3:58 - The Kaizen Wall of Fame
- 6:53 - Leading by example
- 7:33 - Goals and rewards