The Kaizen Way
A deep understanding of Kaizen, which means to change for the better, will change the way you look at process improvement forever. In this course, which is also from the School of Lean, you'll learn what Kaizen is as well as how to run a kaizen event. To be sure, continuous improvement projects don't have to take months to complete. In fact, a Six Sigma project may include one, or more, kaizen events as the team works to improve the process.
Real Life Kaizen
Rick Foreman shares some of the specific Kaizen improvements Federal Heath has made.
- 0:28 - What Kaizen means to Federal Heath
- 0:59 - How they approach Kaizen
- 1:44 - Specific examples of Kaizen improvements
- 6:40 - Kaizen in the office
- 10:22 - The hardest part of a Kaizen journey
- 12:21 - Kaizen journey advice