Dealing with the Seven Deadly Wastes
This course, also included in the School of Lean, covers the important topic of the 7 Wastes which is extremely important information... especially for teams working to reduce lead time, defects, inventory, etc.
Stand in the Circle
Learn how to identify waste by standing in an Ohno Circle.
- 0:47 - What Standing in the Circle means
- 1:28 - The first step - find a spot
- 1:43 - The second step - stand and observe
- 2:11 - The third step - write down problems
- 2:38 - The fourth step - review findings
- 2:45 - The fifth step - identify the type of waste
- 3:06 - The sixth step- have a “5 Why” dialogue
- 3:26 - The seventh step - resolve at least one issue
- 3:48 - The eighth step - share findings
- 4:18 - What you’ll need