Gemba Academy for Manufacturing
We have the manufacturing industry to thank for Lean and Six Sigma. Both methodologies are used by manufacturers across the globe, and their applications to the factory floor are more relevant than ever. From slashing production times, to minimizing material waste, to promoting employee safety, there are so many ways continuous improvement can revolutionize your organization. Our engaging video content and site-based subscription model are designed to inspire changes that yield real, long-term results.
What Can Lean and Six Sigma Do for You?
FastCap is famous for making small, often simple improvements that together make the Washington-based tool manufacturer an incredibly efficient and successful organization. Inspired by concepts like Poka-Yoke and 5S, FastCap uses kaizen foam, color-coded tools, and even scooters to make work easier and more fun. We believe that continuous improvement doesn’t have to be complicated, and FastCap is a great example of that.
Whether you're a small local business or a huge international corporation, we will work with you to find a subscription package that best meets your needs. Some of our manufacturing customers have included:
School of Lean / School of Six Sigma
- Practical Problem Solving
- 5S Workplace Productivity
- Culture of Kaizen
- Project Selection
- Transforming Your Value Streams
- Dealing with the Seven Deadly Wastes
- Just in Time
- The Seven Quality Control Tools
- A3 Thinking
- Quick Changeover - SMED
Gemba Academy Live!
At The Gemba
Interviews & Webinars
- GA 026 | How to Conduct a Gemba Walk with Michael Bremer
- GA 029 | Conscious & Intentional Behavior with Greg Glebe
- GA 030 | Teaching Lean the Toyota Way with Tracey and Ernie Richardson
- GA 034 | Becoming a Lean Leader with Steve Kane
- GA 035 | Daman Products’ Lean Journey with Larry Davis
- GA 051 | The Lean Transition with Ashley Bailey
- GA 077 | How an Engineering Manager Practices Lean with Rob Connelly
- GA 081 | Wiremold’s Lean Journey with Orry Fiume
- GA 094 | How to Embrace Lean with Bob Rush
- GA 095 | How to Practice Lean from the Heart with Karl Wadensten
- GA 117 | How to Stay Motivated on Your Lean Journey with Dale Crownover
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!